Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall is here...

I hope everyone is enjoying fall and this beautiful weather, although it's a little chilly for me. We are excited to do some fun fall activities over the next few weeks which includes, going to a pumpkin patch, apple orchard, and trick-or-treating at the zoo. I will have pictures when we make each trip. Each year since Kaylie was 10 months I sit her on our porch with our fall decorations and take her picture. I enjoy looking back and seeing how much she has changed over the past year. As I took her picture today and looked back at the past few years it made me really sad to see how fast she has grown up and how much she truly does change each year. I see my "baby" not looking like a baby anymore and looking like such a young little girl. Although I love each new stage, when I look back at these pictures, I remember those fun stages as well. I am excited to start this new tradition with Landon as well and watch how much he changes each year. I am not ready for him to grow up either. He had his first fall photo shoot today. Enjoy.

10 Months


22 Months


34 Months


Landon- 10 Months


Brother and Sister



The other big news here is that Landon still has no interest in crawling but loves to walk, so we have been walking all around the house. He wants to hold our hands and walk all day or sometimes when I get tired and he is forced to use the walker he does that as well. So hopefully before long he will be walking on his own. Here is a little video. I think it's so cute when they are learning to walk.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the fall pics! What a neat progression to see - that's so cute. The video is great, too! I like the cat tail in the background ;)

Janice said...

You are going to need a bigger scare-crow!
Very cute pictures!!

Annabel's Mom said...

What a sweetie! It seems like just yesterday that the big news was he was sitting... that went by fast!