Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! We had a great Christmas and New Year! We enjoyed spending time with all of our family and catching up with some friends as well.

I had so many pictures I wanted to share so I decided to put them on a slide show. If you click on the "view all images" below you can view all of them. (Thanks to my friend Megan for teaching me how to do this). I promise I won't do it like this often, but because it was a big holiday with a lot of picture I opted for this version this time.

These are pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with my family and then Christmas night with Jeremy's family.

Before Christmas one of Kaylie's good friends came over and they painted aprons together. The kids had a lot of fun and they turned out really cute.

I hope everyone is blessed in this new 2009 and all of your hopes and dreams come true and this year brings you much health and happiness.

2 comments:

slopsemafamily said...

Adorable! Looks like a busy but very enjoyable Christmas with your family. I love the reindeer on the apron. 1 foot and 2 hands, right?

Lisa said...

Awesome slide show! I'll have to learn how to do that :)