Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kaylie's New Room

I feel like we are going through a lot of changes right now and I am seeing my babies grow up more and more (which is making me sad). We just took Landon's pacifier away, we are going to move him in about 2 weeks to his big boy bed, and we just got new big girl furniture for Kaylie. As I was downloading the pictures of Kaylie's new room, I thought I would go back and look at some other pictures of her room. It is amazing in just 4 years how much things have changed. Take a look...

When we found out we were having a girl, I was so excited to decorate in pink...Here is Kaylie's nursery.




When she was about 22 months and Landon was about to be born, we moved her crib to Landon's room and gave her my furniture that I had when I was little...




And now she is 4 and ready for some big girl furniture. We wanted to get her white because we thought it was more girly and she could keep it for awhile. Her bed is a trundle bed so she is ready for sleepovers and is already asking when her friends can spend the night. Man, how things have changed in 4 years!!




Daddy had lots of help putting the room together. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow how grown up! Love the room :)

Janice said...

I love the bed!!!