Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Landon's new room

This weekend we moved Landon to his "big boy bed." So far so good. He loves his new bed and has done really well. It was sad to see his crib go, as there will not be any more babies in this Raver house. Although I love the ages my kids are at, I want to freeze them because I know they won't stay little forever.
Jeremy's brother bought our baby furniture for their new baby. Landon said, "I give my crib to uncle David's baby." It was cute.

Here is what Landon's nursery looked like....




And here is his big boy room...


4 comments:

Krista said...

Looks great Charrel! You always do a great job with your kids' rooms.

Janice said...

He's all grown up!! Tell Jeremy we use his 'painting tip' anytime we paint stripes in a room! It has come in very handy.

slopsemafamily said...

Love the kids' new rooms!

Annabel's Mom said...

Looks great!

We're gearing up for the same thing here.... I just got Annabel's new quilt in the mail yesterday. I can't believe she's nearly ready for that!