Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Day

I couldn't resist posting about our big day yesterday. First of all, on Wed. my friend asked me if Landon was still having trouble sitting for very long and I replied, "yes." Well I have learned that your kids always prove you wrong so of course I sat Landon on the picnic blanket and he sat there just great for about 15 min. Since then he is sitting all time and loving it. I love it as well because it's something else he can do on his own while I get cooking or something done. The other news from Thurs. was that Landon and Kaylie got haircuts. This was Landon's first professional haircut. His dad cut his hair once but it needed some improvement so I took him in to get it done. The lady commented on how much hair he has. So here is a picture of Landon's new haircut.
Kaylie had about an inch taken off. This picture if from the other day. For some reason I just started doing her hair like this. I realized I better start now or she will be too old for it. :(
The other big news around here yesterday was that Landon fed himself Puffs. We have been trying for a few days now but he got it last night and fed himself about 5-6 puffs. Kaylie and I cheered him on so I think he thought we were pretty goofy. My little baby is growing up. :(

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute hairdos! And yes, you better do the pigtails (or pony tails?) now! Love the pics and videos - keep them coming! Kaylie is so cute singing!

Krista said...

OK, Charrel, your kids are so cute! You are doing a great job with the blog. I love all of the videos!