Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Tricks

First of all, I would like to say that I am alive and kicking after what turned out to be my 10 mile bike ride on Sat. It was actually a great ride. It was not near as hilly as last year. We all enjoyed ourselves and are gearing up for next year. I am going to post some videos and pictures of the kids newest tricks...

Here is Kaylie saying her ABC's. We are very proud of her for learning these since it is not what a 2 yr. old needs to know but she picked up on them pretty fast.


This is also a video of Kaylie singing one of her nursery rhymes which is one of her favorite things to do around baby Landon.


Here is Landon's newest trick... sitting on his own. He can still only do it for a short time completely on his own but he is getting much better.


This is just a cute picture from after bath time today.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I think they get cuter every time you post! I am going to try to post some video's soon....we'll see if they work.

Janice said...

oh yeah...congrats on the bike thing too. That is great. Did you pull them both behind you on your bike??