Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Reunion

This past weekend we had our 10 yr. high school reunion. It started off Friday night at Harry's. We were on our way out the door to go but Kaylie must have known we were leaving and decided not to sleep, so we skipped that part. Sat. afternoon was the picnic and school tour which we didn't make it to either. We did however go to Sat. nights event which was at Nine Irish Brother's. It was a little disappointing that only about 25 people showed up to this event. This was probably due to the fact that we only heard about the reunion a month ago. Here is a picture of some of the girls that were there. We are missing a few. I don't have a picture of the guys. I thought some of you WL people might be interested. Sorry for all of the videos but I had to post this one for my parents who can't see them on the computer unless I post them. Kaylie loves reading and she has memorized "Pat the Bunny," so I thought it was so cute then she began reading it on her own while I was changing Landon. I had to run and get the camera.

1 comment:

Janice said...

You have quite the reader! I like how she has to rock the chair after the first page..I don't know if you have seen Shannons blogs (Mike's wife). She has a recent post of Libby dancing and singing to a new christmas song book. Pretty funny.