Thursday, July 10, 2008

Growing

Today we went to the doctor for Landon's 6 month check-up, however he is really 7 months old next week. Here are his stats: weight- 19 lbs. 2 oz. and height 28 in. The doctor said he is tall and skinny and right on track for where he should be developmentally and physically so that is always nice to hear. Here are some pictures of Landon eating his fruit and veggies. He now eats cereal, fruit, and veggies. He is a big fan of them all. He does not like peas though! He is a very happy baby which we are very blessed with. I just love walking in to his room and seeing him smiling and so happy to see me.



When we left the doctor I told Kaylie we would get her favorite McDonald's since she was a good girl sitting patiently with us at the doctor while Landon was being checked out. We came home and had a picnic outside which is Kaylie's favorite. Luckily her picnic table is shaded until early afternoon. We then washed the van. Kaylie is a great helper and loves to help Mommy and Daddy with whatever we are doing. After we washed the van, Kaylie decided she needed to wash her bike and scooter. Here is Kaylie helping. The one picture looks like she is going to the bathroom but she is really looking at the tires and washing them. I thought the reflection was neat. I also thought her daddy would be proud of the extra attention she took on the tires. More than me! :) Landon was also a great support in his stroller.

2 comments:

Janice said...

He is so big!!! He had no hair and barely opened his eyes last I saw. I also have two cars if you are looking for something else to work on.

slopsemafamily said...

So glad you are joining the blogging world...now I can keep up with the Ravers better! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten. We need to get together again before summer is over.